Acoustic joist tape is an acoustic sound absorption system for reducing noise inside buildings. It consists of a double-sided, pre-preg tape with an integral fabric layer on the back. One side of the tape is used to seal cracks and gaps around service penetrations, while the other side is installed wherever high levels of low frequency noise are found within a building. The tape has excellent thermal insulating properties which allows it to be used both internally and externally. The tape is designed to be installed before all interior and exterior wall frames, floor boards and ceilings have been installed, as well as all of the internal wall cavities.
The acoustical properties of the tape enable it to perform as an acoustic sound absorption device (ASAD) in all building types, including industrial buildings, multiple dwellings and apartment complexes. The tape can also be used in a large variety of other applications such as sound dampening bird feeders. FRONT-TEC’s acoustical sound absorption tape is applied on an industrial basis, meaning that it is available in rolls up to 30m long.
This post will provide a list of 37 best websites to learn something new from. The website names are in alphabetical order and there is a brief description for each one. There are some great sites on here that I had not heard about before so this really helped me find them!
● FreelanceSwitch – It connects you with IT freelancers to help you with your project needs.
● GrabACheapFlight – The site offers cheap flights which they usually have available within hours of purchase.
● Life360 – A location tracker that comes in handy when you have kids or pets.
● LifeHacker – Site with a lot of great tips to help you get more out of your life.
● Moovz – A review site for mobile apps. Very helpful when buying apps or looking for new ones to download.
- NewEgg – Largest online retailer for PC and computer parts, along with electronics, software, digital cameras and accessories.
● Open Culture – A great site to learn something new, with a huge and very high quality collection.
● Our Groceries – Keep track of food and household items for your family. Helps with shopping lists.
● Product Hunt – A place to discover the best new products, every day. It’s a community of product loving enthusiasts who are on the hunt for the next great thing.
acoustic joist tape
- Reddit – A place to share links or ideas. Users can upvote or downvote posts so the good content rises to the top.
● RSS Reader – It’s a tool for reading websites that publish content in an RSS feed. It allows you to keep updated with your favorite sites without the hassle of checking them individually.
● SlideShare – A large community of people who upload and share presentations, infographics, videos and other documents online. You can also share your own presentations here as well.
- StumbleUpon – It’s a social discovery site. Users submit links, then vote for the most interesting ones. The best rise to the top and are made available for everyone to see.
● Workflowy – A beautiful site to organize all of your tasks, ideas and thoughts in order to keep track of what you need to do at work or home.
- World Wide Web (World Wide Web) – The Internet as we know it today started with millions of documents being hosted on 12 computers across the world.
The site was created by Tim Berners-Lee, who was a researcher at CERN in Switzerland. The first website that was made available to the public was available to US Military personnel.
In 1988 he published a proposal for the “WorldWideWeb,” which laid out his vision for a worldwide information system. The first website, named The World Wide Web, went online in 1991 at CERN.